As I posted here before, the book I contributed to, edited by Ayesha Mattu and Nura Maznavi--Love, InshAllah: The Secret Love Lives of American Muslim Women-- is being released in three weeks!!
It's a moving and provocative non-fiction anthology featuring 25 American Muslim women speaking openly for the first time about their search for love.
Want to know how you can help?
Here are the top five ways you can help amplify Muslim women's voices right now:
Order the book on Amazon today!
- Re-Post this on your blogs and website.
- Tell your family, friends, and networks, and ask them to support Muslim women writers by ordering this book
- Share this post on Facebook, Twitter, etc.,
- Select Love, InshAllah for your book club--we've included discussion questions at the back of the book.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter - and then ask your networks to do the same!
- Connect us to your university or a community organization (e.g., place of worship, student association, non-profit org, etc.) to organize a reading/panel discussion.
More information about the book (including rave early reviews and contributors bios/photos) is available on our website: www.loveinshallah.com.
Love, InshaAllah wouldn't have been possible without our wonderful writers, families and friends. Thank you for supporting Muslim women in telling their own stories and sharing their perspectives!
Oh! I almost forgot! Did you know that Muslim women find Jon Stewart irresistible? Go on over to HuffPo comedy and see why!